Friday, June 6, 2014

Aunt Jenn's Wedding!

My family and I had the pleasure of planning and hosting my sister's wedding. Her and Toby decided about 6 months ago that they wanted a small family wedding at my parents house. I know for sure none of us knew what we were getting into however it came together quite nicely. I don't have many pictures because I was so caught up in getting things ready as well as the beauty of the ceremony. Here is what I do have:

Our good friends Mimo (who is hiding behind the tree) and Gina played at the ceremony. They sounded amazing!

Mom and dad coming down the isle with some of the Jones clan in the picture.

Elle sat with Aunt Barbara, cousin Sarah, and cousin Vivi. She talked and giggled the whole time, she is so excited to have a new uncle ;).

Some of our close friends sitting on blankets at the ceremony. It was a perfect backyard wedding. 

Play time during the ceremony. 
The beautiful bride! We are so happy for you Aunt Jenn!


No comments:

Post a Comment