Monday, April 7, 2014

3 MONTHS!

FINALLY! Our 3 month blog is here even though our little one is already 4 months! I know, I have been a terrible blogger the past month and half and yes, Bud has bugged me incessantly! I will say that it is not without a good excuse! We have been so busy, good busy. We have gone on vacation, hosted family, gone to baptisms, and kept up with work! I hope to update you more regularly. For now I have written about Elle's three month developments.
 

Elle has become so much more aware of her surroundings as you can see in her super-girl photo. She loves outside. Staring out of the window keeps her occupied for quite a while. She loves to look in on her neighbors like her mom and dad ;).
She has also dramatically improved her tummy time!!!

As you can see by Elle's contented look she loves our neighborhood walks, thank God! With the nice weather and her new love for being toted around outside we have put in some serious miles.
 
Post bath time is one of our favorite family activities. Once Elle is squeaky clean and has her fair share of bathtub kicks we take her in our room for lotion, diaper change, and brushing of her lingering long wispy locks! She really likes to show off for us during this time with a lot of giggling and rapid fire kicking. We so treasure our evenings together.


Love this pic but not sure why I forgot her bows!
 



 Elizabeth Enck Kirkendall at 3 months wieghing 12 pounds and 6 ounzes. 
I have no idea how long she is but we will get an official record today at the doctor ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment