Monday, April 28, 2014

La Vernia Vaca.

So, I am about 2 months behind here. Forgive me. This will be brief but I must share some of our favorite pictures from our La Vernia vacation we took March 10 -15.

Some BBQ place in central Texas. Sam will have my hide for not knowing the name.

I felt that I must document our added road trip adventure, a flat tire. Not ideal on your first road trip with a 3 month old but these new parents were not defeated. We managed to make in to Seguin in 8 hours! ;)
We were so glad to finally arrive. We had a spectacular week with the family. Elle met many of her cousins for the first time, we also went fishing, hunting, running, four wheeling, and jeep riding. Of course the best part was time with our people.
Ellam and Elle meeting for the first time, they are exactly one week apart.











No comments:

Post a Comment