Friday, October 3, 2014

Update

It has been an entire season since I last posted!!! My excuses are mixture of true procrastination and true business. To recap, we started our summer of with Jenn and Toby's wedding which I posted about. We had a few weeks of relaxing in Dallas before we went to Austin meet Annie for the first time! While we were visiting my mother was unfortunately hospitalized in Pecos, Tx - nearest town to my grandparents. She was in serious condition so we stayed with her a week to get her back on her feet. Thankfully she is now doing great! We arrived back in Dallas on the 4th of July and just a few weeks later we began our long vacation to Fort Davis, Red River, & Telluride. We had a short two weeks together in Dallas before Sam left for San Angelo for the month of September. Elle did a good job of acquiring her immunities over those two weeks, we stayed sick for the majority of them. I began my fall classes and our computer went out of commission for about a month. Things now seem to be somewhat back to normal! The last few months have been incredibly enjoyable. We have watched Elle really blossom into more of a toddler. She is crawly, standing, talking, and in to everything. In the next few post I aim to share some of that joy.

My loves at Three Rivers Trainhead, New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment